015: Sales Is One Big Experiment and a Testing Of Your Faith
Subscribe on These Platforms:
Sales is one of the last things that many business owners let go of especially when they’re building a team.
If you think you’re not that great at sales or sourcing but you know you’ve got a beautiful vision and you actually have a viable business, you need somebody who can do what you can’t.
You may feel scared to move forward because you have this idea that everything has to be perfect.
Well, guess what? It’s not going to be.
That’s why sales is one big experiment and it’s a testing of your faith and being able to acknowledge that is freeing.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Why sales is a big experiment and a testing of faith
- Experimenting in physical product-based business vs. online or service-based business
- The importance of setting boundaries
- Making offers, receiving feedback, and shifting courses
- Building a culture of ownership within your team
- What to do when you’re hearing the sound of crickets in your sales
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love for you to subscribe if you haven’t yet.
We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps us out a ton as we seek to bring you
If you really enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.